- Become proficient and informed regarding the design and maintenance of your website
- Clarify and translate your vision, goals and approach
- Negotiate with Internet developers and service providers
We do this by understanding your business vision and mission, website expectations, goals and highlight the marketplace options, advantages and disadvantages.
- In many cases, we design a prototype-site and training so you can alter it yourself. Website design is an iterative process; it is rarely a one-time event.
- The Internet (www) is continually becoming more and more specialized and integrated at intricate technical levels. Although this is highly advantageous from a user perspective, when it comes to organization, design, consistency and interoperability of the various layers of your web site, greater understanding and learning become critical.
Whether you are the project manager or primary designer of your website, we will help you navigate the world of possibilities and specialists; it will save you much time and money.
The best of all worlds – When it comes down to it, you have three choices: Hire a designer to do the work for you, do it, yourself or a hybrid version of them both (websimply).